Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another Urgent Care visit

I thought we met our Urgent Care and ER quota for the month by now, but evidently not.  I just got out of the hospital yesterday from getting a biopsy of a tumor that was found in my hip from an emergency appendectomy surgery 2 weeks ago - then this morning Kale ran into a frisbee golf disc that Preston threw... it caught him just below his eye, but turned out needed two stitches.  What a hard thing to watch as a momma and have to help with (hold him down) and not be able to do anything! Kale screamed in the process of getting stitches but he was a tough kid! 
Ayla did go to Urgent Care last weekend as she was diagnosed with impetigo (which we all got except Preston) but the rash is getting all better and is nearly all gone. Being we spent $100.00 on medicine for the impetigo it better be almost gone!

And to make a lot of medical visits even more exciting, I thought I should mention that on our way to the hospital at 5am yesterday we got a flat tire... basically it got too hot and melted. So in the process of changing the tire, we couldn't get the spare out from under the car... so I stood on the side of I-85 waving my arms (like someone would really stop!!??) just hoping someone would stop that may have a tool we could use.  45 minutes later a police office finally stopped and was just as clueless as could be as far as helping us out.  So now that we are an hour late and 7:00 traffic is starting to set in, we are able to get the tire loose and changed quickly to get me to the hospital in just enough time to get checked in. 

Now if we could just stay away from the doctors and hospitals for a little while..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment